100 Questions to Ask On A Date Continued
Have you got a first date on the horizon and you are worried that you might run out of things to say? Or maybe it is in the early stages of your relationship and you want to get to know your date better?
Here are the next 20 of the 100 questions to ask on a date that can help you get a conversation going.
81. Are you a neat freak?
82. What types of people do you find a turn off?
83. Do you prefer to hang out in crowds or small groups?
84. How old do you want to live to?
85. If you had to choose, would you loose your sight or hearing?
86. Ever had a crush on a member of the same sex?
87. What are your pet peeves?
88. What is your most annoying habit?
89. What do you find to be the sexiest parts of a member of the opposite sex?
90. What is your major turn off in the opposite sex?
91. Do you have any tattoos?
92. What is the sexiest thing about you?
93. Do you have any piercings?
94. Plastic surgery–would you/have you?
95. Are you a computer geek?
96. Are you a Trekee?
97. Do you play an instrument?
98. Have you ever been in a band?
99. What is your most embarrassing moment?
100. Could you hang out on a nude beach – yes or no?
Series: 100 Questions to Ask On A Date