If we do not answer your question in FAQ, please contact us.
1. What is Pop Up Dating Events?
Events that take over venues, from boutique hotels to private members clubs for professional singles, age range 21 – 45, unless otherwise specified.
2. How is it different to the typical dating events?
For cool professional singles who want control of dating lives.
3. What is the format of the evening?
Guests register to event and any activity scheduled for the evening. See event for specific details.
4. I am only interested in speeddating.
Due to the popularity of our events, we no longer do only speed dating events although we may include mini-speed dating at some parties.
5. What if I do not take part in any of the activities?
That’s the beauty of Pop Up Dating Events. Do what you want to do! However, we encourage all guests to be as interactive as possible.
6. How many people do I meet?
Parties usually attract up to 200 guests. All depend on the location and age range.
7. What is the male to female ratio?
Our booking system controls ticket sales to ensure there is a 50/50 split although we we cannot guard against every eventuality.
8. What if I like someone? And how will I know if I get any matches?
You are required to be proactive and exchange contact details with any potential matches. We respect people’s privacy and we do not forward contact details.
9. Why do I need to book in advance?
Our events require an equal balance of men and women. Advance bookings ensure we maintain as equal ratio as possible.
10. Why are so many events always sold out long in advance for women?
Ladies tend to organise their social lives well in advance. Not so for men; up to 50% book between 2-24 hours before an event.
11. How do I collect my tickets?
We do not issue tickets. We have a guestlist. Guests sign in on arrival.
12. What happens if I can’t make an event once I have booked?
Events are heavily dependent on equal male/female ratio. Re: T&Cs, we do not offer transfers or refunds on any tickets but a guest may attend in your place. Please email us with the details of your replacement.
13. What should I wear?
Dress however makes you feel comfortable, but remember first impressions count! The general guideline is smart casual.
14. What type of people attend Pop Up Dating Events?
Cool professional singles that lead active lives and therefore do not have the time or opportunity to meet potential partners through the usual channels. We attract a wide variety of individuals of many professions, nationalities & religions.
15. Do many people come on their own?
Lots! The aim of the evening is to meet new people, and the format of the evening ensures this, so it doesn’t matter if you come alone or in a group, you will still meet the same number of people.
16. I am outside the specified age group – can I still attend?
Whilst we cannot enforce checks at our events, we hope that guests respect our age brackets but we will not turn away anyone who falls slightly outside the brackets.
17. There aren’t any events in my area. What can I do?
We are steadily expanding out events across London. If you are in an area that we currently do not cover, email us & register your interest in our events in your area.
18. Can my company partner with your events?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss the various opportunities available.