- Festival Summer Party
August 31, 2019
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Pop Up Festival All Day Party, Age 21 – 45, 800+ Guests, Sat 31 Aug
Pop Up Dating Events is excited to announce that it has partnered withThe KOL Social and the mayor of London’s#LondonIsOpen campaign to bring you the Pop Up Festival All Day Party. The guests will have the opportunity to mingle with celebrities, industry executives, artists and influencers all in one day to the backdrop of exciting showcases up and coming artists and DJs from the UK and abroad.
* Party with The KOL Social network and other amazing groups on the day.
*Afrobeats, Reggeaton, UK Soul, Hip Hop, R&B, Party.
* Summer Cocktails.
* Open-air dance floor.
* New iconic artists from London, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo and more performing throughout the day!
* Dance crews performing across the venue!
* Red carpet entrance from 12pm
* Summer vibes with friends, connections and Industry guests from around the world.
* Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic – Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump.
* Surprise headline superstar performing the most exciting live set of the event!
* Pop ups and Interactive experiences from Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport
Arch 1 – Festival section
12pm – 6pm: Iconic artists from around the world performing throughout the day.
6pm – 7pm Headline artist and surprise guests performing live at #Global12
Arch 2 – Summer Party section
12pm – 2pm: Canape, food and fizz served from 12pm
12pm – 3pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Afrobeats, Hip Hop & Rnb).
3pm – 6pm: DJ hosting the terrace party (Hit songs, Party & House).
6pm – 7pm: Surprises and after party locations announced.
Arch 3 – Pop-up & Merch section
12pm – 2pm: Red Carpet entrance from 12pm
2pm – 7pm: Interactive experiences across Global 12 City. (Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport)
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Note: Tickets are non-refundable.
- 50% Discount before Sat 1st Jun Midnight
- 25% Discount Before Thurs 1st Aug Midnight
- Full price: £20
Due to the popularity of this event, we advise you to book your ticket in advance and at your earliest to avoid disappointment. To ensure gender ratio, bookings are non-refundable. For further details see: FAQs
*Please note, this fabulous event is held in conjunction with The KOL Social, and we will be joined by other various networks – single and otherwise! Since this is a public event, please note that everyone attending the event will not be single – so socialise and meet new people as you would any other event.
Cargo is a multi-purpose venue in the Shoreditch area of east London, a short walk from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations. The space, built into existing railway arches, includes a medium-sized club and bar, a restaurant and a large outdoor terrace area.
Since opening its doors in November 2000 Cargo has been home to a wide variety of music, ranging from live music performances—which generally take place earlier in the evening—to full-on club sounds such as house, techno and electro.